In the Internet appeared for the first time information about the iPhone overheat 4. Boy Genius Report website published photos molten port and plug the USB charger. It is argued that the photographs are a source close to the operator AT & T, which sell the iPhone in the U.S. 4.
The problem is obviously a defect in the charging port in the smartphone or the charger plug. The power unit is no reason for overheating, since smartphone was connected to a PC rather than an electrical outlet.
According to the publication of iPhone metal frame 4 is overheated due to short circuit. Unsuspecting user even burned his hand while trying to take a smartphone.
Problematic iPhone is purchased from a shop on AT & T. Client has returned to him and asked the dealer to replace with a new smartphone overheated.